Saturday 2 November 2013

Wishlist 001 - ASOS edition

    |
01|02
I think top of my list is a coat, now it's starting to get pretty cold it's definitely a necessity! I've got my eye on the two pictured above. 70% of the coats I've owned over the years have been khaki be it a waxed coat or parka so that's probably why the first really appeals to me. However I think this year I'm definitely leaning towards the second. I love the side zip, tartan cuff detailing and zip pockets, and you can't really go wrong with navy!

03|04
That collar detail! *Swoon* I love the ribbed knit, once again navy, most of my wardrobe is made up of navy garments but it's such a versatile colour! The only thing that puts me off is it looks very short and I'd be very conscious of my tummy. There is a fox on it. That sums up why I love the second!
05|06
So I already have some ASOS ankle boots that I wear to death but I particularly like this chunky leather buckled number, that are actually from River Island, but shh! I like the second pair because you can't go wrong with a pair of Chelsea boots.
07|08
I was spoilt for choice with which dresses to feature but I decided to show this monochrome spotted smock dress and a classic Fred Perry dress. I like classic styles and shapes that are versatile enough to wear any season, these two for me definitely pass the test!

What do you think of my first wishlist/proper post? I'd love to know your thoughts as this is all pretty new and scary to me, eep!

Chloe xo

2 comments

  1. Hello, I like your new blog! :)
    I have to say that I shouldn't have found your blog because now I want everything and have just favourite-d the coats and jumpers in my wishlist. Why does ASOS always bang the nail on the head with their clothes AND offer free delivery? So bad, but so good!

    Happy blogging! :D
    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fox jumper and tartan shorts combo!! Oh if only I had the legs to pull this look off!!! Gorgeous!

    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete