Sunday 24 November 2013

Fallen Leaves

    |

Yesterday I wanted to get out of the house so I hopped in the car with my parents and we went to Hyde Hall, a Royal Horticultural Society garden located just outside the center of Chelmsford. It always amazes me that places like this exist in Essex, it's a lot different to what is shown on TOWIE! 

Photography is my first love and lately I've been feeling a little distant from it so more than anything I wanted to wander round with my camera, not have any deadlines or client expectations and photograph what ever intrigued me! 

My mum kindly took some outfit photos for me whilst we were wandering around, so thanks mum! I think I'll leave my photos to another blog post otherwise it's going to be quite a long one!







Dress: Asos
Cardigan: Primark
Coat: Henry Holland @ Debenhams
Shoes: Dr Martens

I totally forgot to photograph the back of this dress, but to be honest it was so bloody cold I didn't want to take my coat off let alone my cardigan (and yes it is the same cardigan as the last post but in black!) but the back has the most awesome corset style detail to tie it up. I love the colours and it's super comfy and flattering. If you couldn't tell so far, I have a bit of a thing for Asos dresses!

Chloe x

2 comments

  1. Oh hello pretty one. How gorgeous are you looking.
    I still feel so excited for this blog, and of course the photos are just lovely, and I can't wait to see more & more posts.
    Love the dress, perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete