Wednesday 5 February 2014

Adventure Time

    |


One of my goals for 2014 is to travel more. I'm quite lucky in that I've visited a fair few places in Europe and I've been to America but I would love to adventure more, even for day trips in the UK, I just want to see and appreciate more of the world that we live in!

Countries that I would love to visit ASAP:


  • Canada
  • Russia
  • Belgium
  • Japan
  • Sweden
  • Poland
  • Iceland
  • China
  • Finland
I've even made a Pinterest board dedicated to the beautiful places that exist. 
Have you visited any of the places listed above? Where would you love to go? 

Chloe x

6 comments

  1. My wanderlust is vague and undefined hahaha, good luck with your travel plans.

    http://insidesai.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to one, Belgium!! I've been thinking about new and exciting travel plans too, recently, and more than anything I'm hoping to get the boy to the US next! He's drawn to the idea of visiting the Rockies so fingers are crossed very tightly over here!!

    I've been to Denmark so certainly can vouch for the beauty of Scandinavia! I very nearly went to China but that's a long story....

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really want to go to Italy! For the history and the architecture mostly, but I'm determined to have an authentic Italian pasta dish! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Poland last Summer and I loved it. I wasn't sure what to expect before I went but it's a really beautiful country with a rich history and friendly culture. I'd love to go to both Russia and Iceland too, I've had my eye on a trip to see the Northern lights for a while now.
    Kim x
    grace & flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same I really want to travel this year! I'd love to go Iceland and Paris is next on my list

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've travelled too much, I just want to stay in one place and not make plans. I miss New York.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete